Vul een subtitel in
The general conditions and agreements
The general conditions and agreements below are binding between the owner or manager ("we", "us" and "our") and the guest (s) who book our property. An application for residence in the property is referred to in this booking contract as a "Reservation". A reservation is referred to in this contract as 'booking' after the payment of the deposite by the guest. References to "you" or "your" are references to the person who books and all other guests.
The agreements in this booking contract become binding for both parties after sending a reservation request by the guests by mail. Please read these agreements carefully.
You can book directly or through a booking office. If you make a booking through a booking agency, you will follow their booking conditions and procedures.
You can read the booking conditions and procedures for direct booking in the following steps:
Making a booking and paying the deposit, balance and guarantee.
- You make a reservation request via email or telephone.
- We send You a quote and a request for a number of personal details (names, place of birth and dates, addresses, telephone, identity cards, ...). Your requested period of stay is reserved in our booking calendars for a period of 7 days.
- If you accept the quotation, you send us a confirmation of the reservation and the requested data by mail, within the period of the reservation in our booking calendars.
- We immediately send a request to pay an deposit of 200 euros. This deposit get the function of guarantee as soon as you pay the full balance. Your booking will be permanently included in our booking calendars after payment of this deposit for the requested due date.
- We will then send an invoice for the payment of the full balance with a final payment date (normally no later than six weeks before your stay).
- We provide you with all information regarding the handing over of the key and other useful information for your stay.
- The guarantee will be refunded within 7 days after your stay with deduction of any (substantial) damage to the apartment or the contents during your stay. This damage is always determined in consultation with both parties.
- You must always carefully check the data on the forms we send you (back) for errors and report them as quickly as possible, by telephone or mail.
Cancel or change booking
If you wish to make changes to your reservation before paying the deposit, you must immediately inform us by telephone or e-mail. Your changes will be immediately adjusted if possible.
If you wish to make changes to your reservation after paying the deposit, you must immediately inform us by telephone or e-mail. Your changes will be immediately adjusted if possible. If applicable, you will receive an adjusted quotation or invoice.
If you wish to cancel your booking after payment of the balance, you must inform us immediately by telephone or e-mail at the latest three weeks before your planned stay. Your booking will be canceled, the balance and the deposit will be refunded immediately.
In the event of a cancellation that occurs afterwards, the balance will be refunded, but the advance payment (200 euros) will be retained as invoice costs.
If you do not show up for the planned stay in our property, only ½ of your paid invoice will be refunded, such as damage and invoice expenses.
You agree to follow the manuals in connection with the use of the property. You will find this in the information folder that is ready for you in the house.
You agree to keep the furnishings, including all objects, in good working order or state.
You agree to compensate any damage caused by You to the property and the apartment including all objects. This damage is determined in a reasonable manner and arranged for the reimbursement of the guarantee. You will still inform us of any damage caused during your stay by telephone or e-mail.
You do not disturb (anything that can reasonably be regarded as an annoyance or nuisance) for one of the other residents in the same building or adjacent buildings. No noisy music or other remarkably disturbing noise is allowed. Between 23.00 and 07.00 it remains quiet in the apartment.
You agree to take all necessary measures yourself to protect your personal property while You are staying in the apartment, including loss, theft and damage to baggage or other property and health.
You agree not to allow more people or pets to stay in the home than agreed upon at the time of booking.
You agree to allow us or a representative of us, the access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay in case of essential repairs, in case of emergency or to ensure that you comply with our arrangements and similarities.
We will make every effort to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable vacation as proposed in our website or the other rental sites. If you do have a reason for complaints, please inform us immediately. In this way we can take corrective measures as quickly as possible (hopefully during your stay).Tekst hier invullen...